EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Wed Jan 12 09:39:43 EST 2022

The January EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for
Wednesday, January 12th, at 1830L (6:30PM EST) at the Nashua Airport,
93 Perimeter Road, Nashua, NH 03063:

  https://tinyurl.com/KASH-airport-authority

There is no virtual option for this meeting, but you can attend the
Manchester meeting via Zoom on Tuesday, January 18th if you prefer.  I'm
vaccinated, recently tested, and will be wearing a mask; I encourage
others to do so.  Tonight we will discuss potentially going back virtual
for a few months to increase attendance.

Items planned for January's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Looking For A Bright Idea)
  - Question Of The Month
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll be there by 6PM to open the room, but the real meeting begins at
6:30PM with this month's scenario.

Here is the Question Of The Month from Radek:

  Why is the height of the 2032' obstacle on the RNAV RWY 2 chart for
  HFD in a larger font than all of the other obstacles?

  http://aeronav.faa.gov/d-tpp/2113/00189R2.PDF

Will you miss this month's meeting?  If so, please consider attending
Steve Cunningham's EAA IMC Club Manchester Chapter Meeting at 1830L on
Tuesday, January 18th, 2022.  Both meetings are sponsored by National
Flight Simulator.

  https://tinyurl.com/NationalFlightSim

Please contact Peter Rodrigues <pcrod24 at gmail.com> to get access to
the Manchester meeting or for any other questions about it.

Only the Nashua meeting qualifies for WINGS credit as "Basic Knowledge."
(The Manchester meeting doesn't take attendance.  We are still trying to
fix this for future meetings.)  You can sign up in advance for the
Nashua in-person meeting here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=109350

and the Manchester Zoom meeting here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=109351