EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Virtual Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sun Jul 17 13:24:38 EDT 2022

The July EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Virtual Meeting is scheduled for
tonight, at 6:30PM EDT (2230Z) via Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes).

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Stuck Selector in SoCal)
  - EAA Scenario: "For the birds"
  - Question Of The Month (EAA only)
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll have the Zoom meeting open at 6PM for those who want to chat or
test equipment, and the meeting starts at 6:30PM EDT.

Here is the Question Of The Month from EAA:

  You're on the VOR RWY 5 at KGON. At MDA and at the VDP, you decide to
  go missed. The missed procedure says "climbing right turn to 2000."
  When can you start that turn?

  https://aeronav.faa.gov/d-tpp/2206/05049V5.PDF

The Question Of The Month from Radek is on hiatus for Airventure.

You can sign up for WINGS credit at the Sunday webinar:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=113363

(And please make sure you sign in with your full name or email address
or send it to me via the Zoom chat feature if you're interested in WINGS
credit.)

Hope to see you then.