EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting TONIGHT and (virtual) November 13th

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Wed Nov 9 10:48:39 EST 2022

The November EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for
tonight at 1830L (6:30PM EST) at the Nashua Airport, 93 Perimeter Road,
Nashua, NH 03063:

  https://goo.gl/maps/GiC2DsYdULDLVpzU8

Because this meeting is indoors, and the room is not large, vaccination
and masks are recommended.  Please do not attend if you feel ill or have
a recent positive test result.  For those who can't attend in person, a
virtual meeting will be held on Sunday, November 13th, at 6:30PM EST
via Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes).  Note that the Sunday virtual meeting is on the
second Sunday of the month, and the in-person meeting at Nashua is on
the second Wednesday of the month.

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Alarm Out Of Albany)
  - Extra CO materials
  - Question Of The Month (EAA only)
  - EAA Scenario (A Fog Chaser)
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll be there by 6PM to open the room, but the real meeting begins at
6:30PM with this month's scenario.  On Sunday, I'll have the Zoom
meeting open at 6PM for those who want to chat or test equipment, and
the meeting starts at 6:30PM EST.

The Question Of The Month from EAA:

  On an IFR Enroute Chart, what is the difference between a flag with
  an R and a flag with an X indicated on an airway?

Due to a minor glitch in the matrix, you can't sign up for WINGS credit
at the in-person meeting on line. But I'll have a sign-up sheet for
those interested and will still be able to give credit.

For the Sunday webinar, sign up here:

  https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=117234

Hope to see you then.