EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Virtual Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sun Feb 12 12:06:51 EST 2023

A helpful club member pointed out to me that the Superb Owl is tonight,
and that it apparently starts at the same time as is scheduled for this
meeting. I'm also a big fan of owls, but I'll be there at 6 as
scheduled. If two or more people show up, we'll have the meeting. If
not, then see you next month.

My apologies for that; there is a world of other events that I don't
keep track of.

The virtual meeting will be held on tonight at 6:30PM EST (2330Z) via Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes).

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Capital City Confusion)
  - EAA Question Of The Month
  - Jim's Misadventure
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll have the Zoom meeting open at 6PM for those who want to chat or
test equipment, and the meeting starts at 6:30PM EST.

The Question Of The Month from EAA:

  What are the rules for requesting a contact approach? What conditions
  are necessary?

Unfortunately, I will not be able to offer WINGS credit for this
meeting, and the meeting doesn't show up in SPANS (which may be a
problem if you use that to remind you). I'll give an update on the
situation at the meeting, but I'm hoping to have it all resolved in time
for the March meeting. Sorry about that.

Hope to see you then.