EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Virtual Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sun Mar 12 10:23:38 EDT 2023

The virtual meeting will be held on tonight at 6:30PM EDT (2230Z) via Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes). Note that Daylight Saving Time starts at 2AM on
March 12th. Don't forget to spring forward!

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Palo Alto Procedure NA)
  - EAA Question Of The Month
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll have the Zoom meeting open at 6PM for those who want to chat or
test equipment, and the meeting starts at 6:30PM EDT.

The Question Of The Month from EAA:

  When we set the altimeter on the ground before departure, what
  accuracy (versus known elevation) must be observed?

The SPANS entry for the Zoom meeting does not show a registration
mechanism for some reason that I don't understand; probably because it's
Zoom. I'll work that out before the meeting.

Hope you can attend!