EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Virtual Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sun May 12 11:43:15 EDT 2024

Note: I've had some mailing list problems that I've now resolved. Sorry
for the noise -- those two held messages that escaped as the system
restarted. The message below is current for day, May 12th.

Next month's meetings will be June 9th and 12th. Please let me know of
any conflicts.

The virtual IMC Club meeting will be held tonight at 6:30PM EDT (2230Z)
via Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes).

Items for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Anticipation Near Anaheim)
  - ODP Quiz
  - Avoiding accidental air charters
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll have the Zoom meeting open at 6PM for those who want to chat or
test equipment, and the meeting starts at 6:30PM EDT.

Here's an FAA link related to accidental air charters:

  https://medium.com/faa/the-commercial-ticket-myth-039cb610dbad

The Question Of The Month from EAA:

  How can centerline stripes be used to measure distances?

If you wish, you can sign up for WINGS credit for the tonight's virtual
meeting here:

  https://www.workingcode.com/imc-club/wings-signup.html

For those who don't sign up in advance, there will also be a link
provided in the meeting for WINGS credit. If you use a different name in
your Zoom account, please include it with your registration or let me
know during the meeting.

Until then, fly safely!