EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting July 9th and 12th

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Tue Jul 4 11:30:59 EDT 2023

The virtual meeting will be held on Sunday, July 9th, at 6:30PM EDT
(2230Z) via Zoom:

   https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes).

The in-person meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 12th, at 1830L
(6:30PM EDT) at the Nashua Airport, 93 Perimeter Road, Nashua NH 03063:

   https://goo.gl/maps/GiC2DsYdULDLVpzU8

Please do not attend if you feel ill or have a recent (within 10 days)
positive COVID test result.

Items tentatively planned for July's meeting:

   - Pilot Workshop Scenario (A Quick Hop to Birmingham)
   - (Planning supplemental materials)
   - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll have the Zoom meeting open at 6PM for those who want to chat or
test equipment, and the meeting starts at 6:30PM EDT.  On Wednesday,
I'll be there by 6PM to open the room, but the real meeting begins at
6:30PM with this month's scenario.

If you wish, you can sign up for WINGS credit for the Wednesday
in-person meeting here:

   https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=122806

And for the Sunday virtual meeting here:

   https://www.workingcode.com/imc-club/wings-signup.html

Note that SPANS no longer allows sign-up via the FAASafety web site.
For those who don't sign up in advance, there will also be a link
provided in the meeting for WINGS credit. If you use a different name in
your Zoom account, please include it with your registration or let me
know during the meeting.

Until then, fly safely!