EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Virtual Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Sun Feb 18 11:00:14 EST 2024

The virtual meeting will be held on tonight at 6:30PM EST (2330Z) via Zoom:

  https://zoom.us/j/3577949883?pwd=aURNaEt6bjVoZWp1LzBFTklkQitNUT09

Without that link, it's meeting ID 357 794 9883 and passcode "5hSjnY"
(without the quotes).

Next planned meetings: Sunday, March 10th, and Wednesday, March 13th.
Please let me know as soon as possible if there are conflicts or concerns.

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (Cleared Through Gateway)
  - Visual clearance details
  - News about National Flight Simulator
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

I'll have the Zoom meeting open at 6PM for those who want to chat or
test equipment, and the meeting starts at 6:30PM EST.

EAA Question Of The Month:

  What three weather factors (illusions) might cause you to fly lower
  than intended when transitioning to the visual portion of an
  instrument approach?

If you wish, you can sign up for WINGS credit here:

  https://www.workingcode.com/imc-club/wings-signup.html

For those who don't sign up in advance, there will also be a link
provided in the meeting for WINGS credit. If you use a different name in
your Zoom account, please include it with your registration or let me
know during the meeting.

Until then, fly safely!