survey

Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 16:53:38 EDT 2009

Let's talk about the "survey".

Are we thinking that we will propose 3  different airplanes at different
price levels (40-50-60) and ask everyone to vote on what they want? I think
this approach would be a mistake. We will end up with 4 people choosing
option#1, 4 people choosing option#2, 3 choosing option#3, etc. Nobody will
be happy.

I think the "survey" part is simple  Here are samples (I repeat - samples)
of what we are looking at;  #1 would cost us this much, #2 would cost us
this much, #3 would cost this much. And here's an option on 976.  ARE THESE
COSTS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU- Y/N ???  WOULD YOU LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
DECISION - Y/N ???

Comments ??????????

Bob