Survey

Bob McAloon robertmcaloon at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 06:22:09 EDT 2009

Hello All,

    Steve, great job on the survey! My head forced me to chose option 1 but my heart says option 3. Boy that is a sweet looking cardinal. Either way, I would be in for any of the 3... It will be interesting to see where 976 falls compared to option 1. I'm also in for the GPS... either model.
    Even if, as Bob mentioned, our only option is 976 at least we now have something to compare it to. Thanks again Steve for all of your hard work putting this together...

Bob McAloon