prototype plane list

Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 09:41:01 EST 2009

I have been pretty distracted lately, too. I'm not 100% confident that I
will be able to get my medical renewed so I want to be straightforward with
everyone. I would like to continue to participate with comments but you
should consider the possibility that I will need to go the LSA route and
won't be able to join in on a purchase. Again, thanks Jim on a really great
job putting the database together.