EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting TONIGHT

James Carlson carlsonj at workingcode.com
Wed Jul 13 08:52:05 EDT 2016

Welcome to the new (possibly temporary) mailing list.  The old Wild
Apricot list used by the former IMC Club organization finally bit the
dust, and, as I mentioned in the previous message, I've migrated
everyone over to a new list.

I cobbled together the list of Nashua IMC Club subscribers from the
expiring data available from the old mailing list.  It's possible that I
may have included some people who don't want to be on this list, or who
had previously disabled email delivery.  For that, I apologize; this is
a messy process, and I cast a wide net in order to avoid missing anyone.
 If you fall into one of those categories, either use the administrative
interface below to change things to your liking, or simply drop me a
line and I can fix things up for you.

The new list is hosted on workingcode.com.  You can administer your own
subscription (unsubscribe, disable mail delivery, and so on) through the
administrative interface:

Everyone has an auto-generated password.  To see (and change) yours, go
to the administrative interface above, enter your email address, and
click the "Remind" button at the bottom.

The archives of the mailing list are kept here:

  https://mailman.workingcode.com/pipermail/nashua-imc/

If you have filters set up to separate out your email, you may want to
add an entry for "nashua-imc at workingcode.com".  If you have other
questions about the list or about the club itself, please don't hesitate
to contact me.

The July EAA IMC Club Nashua Chapter Meeting is scheduled for tonight at
1830L in Webster Hall Room 227, DWC, 20 University Dr., Nashua, NH 03063.

Questions?  Comments?  Concerns?  Please send them to Jim Carlson.  One
of the items for this month's meeting grew out of a deceptively simple
question from one of the long-time members about an approach at
Portsmouth.  So please do send comments!

Items planned for tonight's meeting:

  - Pilot Workshop Scenario (PIC Of The Right Seat)
  - Chart Briefing (Missed at PSM)
  - Updated KASH Approach
  - Insert your item here (suggestions wanted)

Will you miss this month's meeting?  If so, please consider attending
Steve Cunningham's EAA IMC Club Manchester Chapter Meeting at 1830L on
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016 in Room 216, Ammon Center, 175 Ammon Dr.,
Manchester, NH 03103, sponsored by National Flight Simulator.

See you tonight!