FW: club costs

Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 21:37:41 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Irving [mailto:rhirving at verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 9:30 PM
To: 'Mike Lysik'; 'toddmbs at yahoo.com'; 'carlson at workingcode.com';
'robertmcaloon at comcast.net'; 'Steve Gordon'
Subject: RE: club costs

Mike - awesome job! Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Lysik [mailto:mike.lysik at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 7:31 PM
To: rhirving at verizon.net; toddmbs at yahoo.com; carlson at workingcode.com;
robertmcaloon at comcast.net; Steve Gordon
Subject: club costs

Here's the excel spreadsheet with the cost breakdown.

Sheet-1 is for N61976.  You can change the values in the yellow cells, and
it should drive the cost changes down to the bottom.  Cells that are green
indicate what members would be paying.  The bottom green cell is the hourly
cost, and will change if you change the yellow cells.  Also note that the
fixed costs are separate from the variable costs.  these could be a yearly
charge, or a monthly charge for every member.

Sheet-2 is if we buy a plane.  Same rules apply.  Input/change the values in

the yellow cells, even for the cost of the plane, % rate, and term over on
the right of the spreadsheet.(in case you find a plane you like online
somewhere...I used 50k, 8%, and 10 yrs as an example).  The other two green
cells on the right are a couple of options on paying for the plane.  One
shows the cash outlay for each of the members if we choose not to finance,
and pay cash.  The other is if we choose to finance everything.

You can always click on the cells to check my #'s.

Take a look at it, and send me any feedback, or errors that you'd like
corrected.  One item I'm unsure of is the expected amount of flight time
we're looking at per person per year.  I assumed 50 hrs.

Mike