Agenda for Wed evening

Bob Irving rhirving at verizon.net
Tue Apr 7 13:57:48 EDT 2009

Todd – I agree that “there is owed more on it than it is worth.”  So – I have asked Sean to get Tim to specify the deal and I have asked them if they would be willing to do an avionics upgrade, a fresh annual and an IFR certification – all before we take over.  I’ve also asked for a specific residual number or buyout fee once the note is paid off.  976 may not make sense financially when compared to the option of buying something.  But buying something presents a whole new set of issues.

Tim is out of town but Sean promises to get back to me. We’ll see.

Bob