sample numbers

Mike Lysik mike.lysik at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 11:29:39 EDT 2009

Hi Guys

I can see it's been a busy morning...I just completed the survey, and I'm in favor of selection #1.  Not that I don't REALLY like or want the other two, but I can't fly them until I get a complex rating, and eagle doesn't offer complex training at this time.  Maybe if the club is someday able to buy a second plane we could go complex.

Steve, nice job on the survey!

Mike