sample numbers

Steve Gordon steve at media-phile.com
Sat Apr 11 11:53:54 EDT 2009

Thanks Mike.  Personally I wouldn't let the complex endorsement be a
significant factor.  I've spoken with Sean about this before, and he said
the hardest part is finding an aircraft to train in (which of course would
not be a problem for us).  If I'm not mistaken, Eagle East can provide us
with complex endorsements.  I believe they don't officially offer the
endorsement because they don't have a plane they can use.

-Steve