Todd Brooks toddmbs at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 12:09:22 EST 2009

Well that's too bad Bob.  At least you'll stay up in the air.

I guess this pretty much corners us into limited options. The first being financing - I think we'll just have to do financing, if and when we ever pick a good plane for the money.  The best angle is probably going to be to start simple and just get the plane, then market it as a club to get a few more members to help pay for it.

One would think that prices would be better in the winter - but of course I've never bought an air plane before. Have we found any good planes yet?

Todd