meet in November

George Walk gmwalk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:37:33 EDT 2009

That sounds about in line with what I am thinking. I talked with Bob a while
ago. I told him that I would like something IFR and a step up from a 172. A
Cardinal 177 or or similar would be good. Maybe even a 182 with the right
price and condition. I would also like to do some occasional weekend trips
and overnights.

George

--
George Walk